Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop market and business development strategies and programs focusing on automotive / AI / 5G / IoT applications for Synopsys product solutions including EDA, IP and software
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader ecosystem, competitive landscape and needs to develop and execute go-to-market plans – from positioning to market assessment and quantitative analysis
- Manage and work with cross-functional teams (including management, product business groups, field application engineers, business development managers, PR) to deliver world-class marketing analysis reports, social posts, keynote presentations for above initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with current trends, identifying opportunities to present ourselves as a leader and innovator
- Program management on key project engagement for new market development
- 10+ years experience in Marketing, Partnerships, or Product Management
- Knowledge in semiconductor / IC design / automotive / AI / 5G / IoT product nature and industry landscape
- Experience partnering with Product Management, Partnerships, and Engineering organizations
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences, including both technical and consumer
- BS/MS degree in IC design, system design, software and/or technology; MBA or EE or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, teamwork spirits.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work in high pressure environment.
- Willing to travel and work on flexible hours.