Location: all locations in Europe will be considered
The IP Product Solutions Sales Director is responsible for the sales of Synopsys IP portfolio and solutions in Europe, reporting to the Vice President of Synopsys Sales in Europe.
- Responsible for a team of IP Product Solutions Sales Specialists promoting and selling IP portfolio and solutions to end-users, in coordination with Account Managers.
- Accountable for attaining sales objectives for the region while enforcing full respect of Synopsys business rules and policies.
- Will work in close collaboration with Vice President of IP Sales, Vice President of Europe Sales and Senior Management of Synopsys IP Business Units to ensure that all elements of the business are aligned on maximum value for Synopsys and customer success.
- Provides products and sales leadership to IP and Account sales teams and have proven experience to drive complex, solution based sales campaigns.
- Leads and participates with other senior sales managers/executives to establish short and long term strategic plans and objectives supporting Synopsys corporate business goals.
- Plans, forecasts and manages IP sales activities to ensure quota attainment.
- Responsibilities include creating and managing large, complex and multi-layered sophisticated sales agreements to ensure successful closure of large business.
- Recruits, coaches and develops IP sales personnel.
- Requires good knowledge of IC design cycle, strong communication skills and understanding of the complete IP sales cycle.
- Able to interact with corporate executives, engineering management, legal and financial management on high level sales calls.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales plans to achieve or exceed desired sales goals.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- 10 + years of successful sales experience with 5+ years of silicon IP sales experience.